Monday, March 30, 2009

Back to Nature

Pat and I decided to take Blasto on his/her first hike on Sunday. We've been going a little stir crazy at the house, so I agreed to brave the chilly weather for some time in the great outdoors. We keep having all of these nice warm days during the week, but the weekends have been pretty miserable. The sun came out on Sunday (ironic?), so we were determined to enjoy it.


The trail we took was pretty steep, but I managed to make it up and back down with no major incidents and only one or two girly screams when I thought I was losing my balance. It was a great excuse for Pat to try out the new tripod we just got for the fancy camera. The pictures would have been prettier if there were more leaves on the trees, but overall they turned out well. We don't look super happy in the picture we took of ourselves, but I promise we're having fun!

1 comment:

Kurt Pankau said...

I wouldn't call it ironic, since Sunday is named for the sun (if you trace the German back far enough). Monday is named for the moon, so if it had come out that, we could do business.

Anywho. I need birthday ideas in the next week or you're getting a gift card. Get back to me.

K