Friday, November 6, 2009

One of My Favorite Pieces of Baby Gear

Samantha is super cuddly and snuggly when she sleeps, which I love until it's time to do something around the house. When she needs some Mommy-time, but I'm desperate to do some laundry so that I have clean socks to wear, I can throw her in our Moby wrap, and she's sound asleep after about 2 minutes of walking around. It is seriously saving my sanity. I can get two hours of solid nap time on a good day.



I swear I don't feel as bad as I look in this picture. Also, ignore my remaining baby weight, which seems to all be in my cheeks!

2 comments:

The Tooles said...

That looks so cozy=) Caroline never fit well in the one I had...I'll have to get one like yours for future kiddos.

*emilie* said...

i have the same moby wrap. i love using it when i just HAVE to do things around the house and my daughter just WANTS to snuggle.. it's very very handy.