Monday, September 20, 2010

Random Pics and Videos

No real theme today, just a bunch of cute pictures and videos that I keep meaning to post, but haven't had the time to do yet.

Eating breakfast this morning in her silly monkey pajamas.

We took a quick trip up to Bellingham while Jo was in town, and took this picture on a walk in the park by the Burgess' house.


Our little daredevil has decided that standing on her car is almost as fun as riding on it.




The first birthday card I made with my Silhouette!



Here's a video of Sammy being silly. She likes to put things over her head, especially her mesh laundry bag. I think she's also trying to eat the bag. Crazy child!


And finally, we were hanging out in the backyard yesterday, and Sammy was running around with her arms up Superman-style. It was too cute to not catch on video.

1 comment:

The Tooles said...

Caroline used to run around with the mesh bag over her head too. I always thought it looked like she was going to rob me! Sent Sammy a birthday gift last week. Hopefully, it has made it by now...I don't have the best luck with USPS.