Friday, March 4, 2011

Picture Post

It's been a little bit since I've been able to post, so I'm going to catch-up on posting pictures. I'm afraid this will probably be a little short on narrative. Sammy hasn't been sleeping well lately, so I only have little snippets of time to get things done before she wakes up again.

Playing Guitar Hero with Daddy. We let Sammy have her own (broken) guitar.


We had a wonderful visit with Bill and Jo. Sammy was fascinated by their smart phones.


Climbing her slide.


It's not every girl who can pull off a hockey jersey, tutu, and Grandma's slippers.


We actually had some snow stick on the ground, so I took Sammy out to play in it.



I told Sammy to smile before I took this picture, and this is the face she made. :-)

Chatting on her cell phone.


I think she's plotting something. I just wanted to snap a picture of her pig tails before she inevitably pulled them out.


Sammy is showing some early signs of being ready to start using the potty, so I got her a froggy potty!


Checking out some heavy machinery with Daddy.

No comments: