Thursday, November 1, 2012

Happy Halloween!


I hope everyone had a safe and fun Halloween.  This was a big one for us.  It was Christopher's very first Halloween, and the first one where Sammy really understood what was going on.  We went out trick or treating with some of the neighbors and Sammy sprinted from door to door until she was exhausted and told me she was ready to go home.  She was so proud of herself for remembering to say "trick or treat!"and "thank you!".

My theory at this point, it to have Samantha's costumes be something that she can use for dress-up after Halloween is over.  Last year, my mom made her an apron and Chef's hat and got her a little wire wisk, that is still a regular in our toy rotation.  This year, I got her a pirate dress-up outfit, because she's very in to pirates these days.  Christopher didn't have an opinion on what to be this year, so he was a lion because the costume was warm and snuggly.

No comments: