Friday, November 14, 2008

Day 13 and counting...

Today is officially 13 days past ovulation. This is the longest luteal phase I've had since we started trying to get pregnant. I'm starting to believe that there is a possibility that I'm actually pregnant. Its a slippery slope, because the more I think it's a possibility, the more heartbroken I'll be when it turns out not to be true.

In happier news, I volunteered Pat and I to babysit a friend's 5-month-old baby girl tonight. I'm pretty excited about it. She is just precious. I did have to promise not to try to coerce Pat into changing any diapers while we're there, but I think it will be really sweet to see him play with her.

Saturday is Pat's birthday. He'll be turning the big 2-7. I've bought all of his gifts and hidden his cake, but I still need to wrap a couple things and make sure we have some birthday candles somewhere in the house. We're just going to do a small celebration at the house, and then he's going to a poker game. It should be a fun night.

No comments: