Wednesday, November 12, 2008

The Wonders of B Vitamins

I'm just back from a lovely adjustment at the Chiropractor, so I thought I'd post something upbeat for a change. I'm on my 5th cycle taking fertility meds, and I added some extra stuff this time to try to improve my chances of getting knocked up. The last two cycles, my Luteal Phase has been too short to sustain a pregnancy (only 10 days). I found (through the magic of Google) some research showing that Vitamin B6 can lengthen your Luteal Phase. Well, as of today my Luteal Phase is 11 days and counting! Woo hoo! This means that I'm either preggers or the B6 is working. Even if this cycle turns out to be a bust, I'll be able to take some comfort in the fact that things are improving. If I still don't know one way or the other by Sunday, I think I'll take a home pregnancy test. Saturday is Pat's birthday, and I don't want to be an emotional wreck on his day, so I'm waiting until after then.

No comments: