Wednesday, May 27, 2009

20 Week Appointment

I had my 20 week appointment at the OB clinic yesterday, and everything looks good so far. Blasto's heart rate was 157 beats/minutes, and baby is measuring right on target. Pat and I go to the hospital tomorrow for the anatomy ultrasound. They'll count fingers and toes, check out the major organs, and we'll hopefully get to find out the gender. I've been holding back on buying any of the adorable baby clothes I see since I haven't known whether to buy little girl clothes or boy clothes. I'm hoping that I don't lose all self-control after tomorrow. There's also a chance that Blasto won't cooperate, and then we won't know gender until Blasto is born. With our living situation still up in the air, it would be nice to definitely know gender, though!

No comments: