Sunday, May 31, 2009

20 Week Ultrasound Pictures

I finally found some time to scan in a few pictures from our 20 week ultrasound. The first one is pretty self-explanatory, but I'll try to describe the others. I realize that they can just look like blobs if you aren't used to looking at ultrasounds.


You can see an arm in the foreground with one finger extended, her leg to the left of it, and another arm in the background.

In this one, she had both hands tucked up on one side of her face.

This one is by far my favorite. She has her little chin resting in both hands. So cute!!!





2 comments:

armouris said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Hello Liz... congrats on the baby... i am also currently 19 weeks pregnant, and I'll be 20 weeks pregnant on Monday... my husband and I will be finding out the sex of the baby, and we are so excited. We already have a 2 year old girl, so we are hoping for a boy, but a healthy baby is my main concern... i look forward to seeing your developments as they come :)

Lakeisha Cranford-Searcy