Monday, February 22, 2010

New Pictures

It's been a while since I've posted, and I've had a request for some pictures of Samantha, so here's a little update. Sammy turned 4 months old earlier this month and had her well baby visit. She did great and was only upset for a few minutes after getting her vaccinations. She weighed in at 15.8 lbs and was 25 inches long. She's such a big girl! She's also enjoying all the new sounds she can make. She has figured out how to screech with a big raspberry at the end. Mimi is not amused. She's also spending a lot of time playing with her tongue. She sticks it out at us constantly.



The weather here has been gorgeous, so we've been taking advantage of it with afternoon walks. I realized that Samantha was not pleased when the sun was in her eyes, so we got her a big floppy sun hat at the PX. I think she loves it. She grins whenever we put it on her.



3 comments:

The Tooles said...

So glad you posted...I have been wondering how she's been doing. She is a big baby, but you said she would be=) Love the hat Samantha...Caroline had to have velcro on hers to keep her from ripping it off. I hope one day they can play together!

trueblue said...

I love Samantha's expression, she is the cutest baby girl. Katie told me you had new pics and I had to check them out. Hope all is well.

Dianne said...

Sooo cute! Looks like she's done fantastic on Mommy's milk :0) I thought of you guys the other day when I stopped in the Starbuck's in Dupont!