Wednesday, March 3, 2010

So Much Going On

Sometimes it seems like Sammy is growing and changing right in front of our eyes. Her hair is getting longer and longer, so I'm experimenting with ways to keep it under control. I tried barrettes, but she got really mad while I was trying to put them in. I found these headbands that look adorable but don't stay on for long. The search continues!

In between bouts of teething she's been working on sitting up. The boppy is perfect for cushioning her falls when she topples over. She looks like she's not quite sure what to think of her new vantage point in his picture.



Finally, Samantha was delighted to finally figure out how to make the music play on her bouncy chair. Luckily I don't find the song too annoying (yet, ha ha).

1 comment:

The Tooles said...

I hear ya on the wild woman hair. Let me know if you find something to tame it...Caroline is going on 21 months and it is still out of control! I think I should get that waxy stuff black put in their hair and just grease it down=) Can't believe she is sitting up already! Go Sammy go!