Tuesday, March 9, 2010

5 Months

Miss Samantha is now 5 months old! She celebrated by rolling from her back to her tummy for the first time yesterday. She'd been rolling over to her side for quite a while, but she finally figured out how to get all the way over. She's also starting to be more mobile. She can push up almost to a crawl position and then she either falls down or pushes herself backwards. She can make it a couple of feet before I notice and move her back onto her blanket. I guess it's time to baby proof the living room!

Sammy always wakes up in a such a good mood. She hangs out on the floor while I'm eating my breakfast and is adorably crazy. I snapped a picture this morning. I hadn't attempted to brush her hair yet, so you're getting the full effect of what we wake up to.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that is the best hair ever!!