Monday, May 3, 2010

Random Pics from the Weekend

Here are some pictures I took over the weekend. Pat had to work all day on Saturday, so I decided to do a little photo shoot with Sammy. She's wearing a sweet little dress from her Grandma Pankau.

The dress camde with a hat, but Sammy wasn't having it. I love how she looks a little guilty in this picture for pulling it off.

Later in the day, I put her in her crib to play for a few minutes while I scrubbed the toilets. I had draped the dress over the side to hang up later, but I came in and found Sammy "wearing" it again. I guess she likes it!


Sammy is eating all kinds of new and exciting things. Last night she had fun playing with asparagus and linguini noodles. I didn't expect her to like the asparagus, but she surprised me and chewed on it for quite a while.

3 comments:

Dianne said...

Liz~Sammy is SO cute. I'm so glad you post pictures frequently...It's fun to watch her grow :0)

Doula Dianne

Dianne said...

I forgot to add: Happy first Mother's Day, Liz! Sammy is blessed to have you for her Mommy :0)

The Tooles said...

Maybe you have a "girly-girl" on your hands. I love all the little folds in her arms...such a cute little chunk=)