Tuesday, June 8, 2010

8 Months Old (a day late)

Miss Samantha turned 8 months old yesterday. I once again cannot believe how fast she is growing. She can crawl amazingly fast, pull up on anything that will hold still, and locate the TV remote no matter how well we think we've hidden it. Pat swears she can sniff it out! It is so amazing to watch her learn new things. We're definitey past the "Out of sight, out of mind" stage. Now when we take things away from her, she goes looking for them.

All of these new physical and mental milestones have brought some separation anxiety with them. These are the times when I'm so greatful to be able to work from home, so that when Sammy is having a "velcro" day, I can stay close. I take it as a good sign that she's so attached to me, and I know that this phase will pass. I may even miss the days when she would cry when I left the room...eventually.

Here's a short video of Sammy looking adorable with her pink diaper and pig tails.

This is a good video of Sammy laughing. She loves playing hide-and-seek right now, so I was ducking down behind the couch and then popping back up. I could listen to her giggle all day!

No comments: