Saturday, August 9, 2008

I do declare...

I'm officially declaring war on spiders. One of the joys of living in the country is that we have all manner of wildlife around our house. Sometimes its fun. We have a pair of red-headed woodpeckers, tons of hummingbirds, a family of wild turkey, and the occasional deer in our yard. Not welcome are the HUMONGOUS spiders that find their way into our house. The single most terrifying spider I have ever seen has taken residence between the screen and window in our guest room. I almost pooed myself a few days ago when I walked into the guestroom and saw it. At first I thought it was actually in the house. Luckily its not, because if it was I would probably have to move. The problem is that I'm so scared of this beast that I can't bring myself to go outside and spray it. Well, I've decided that I will live in fear no more! Tomorrow I will kill the spider!!!!! I'm too scared to do it tonight...its dark outside. :-(

No comments: