Monday, February 2, 2009

Blood Test Today

I went to the hospital on post for a blood pregnancy today. The nurse put a urine test in the system, so I had to go back to the clinic and convince them to give me a blood test. I can do the urine test at home...why would I go all the way to the hospital for that??? Anyway, the test came back positive, so I scheduled my first appointment for February 23rd. I don't think I'll even see the doctor at that appointment. It's mostly for paperwork and bloodwork.

I'm starting to realize that infertility is going to follow me throughout this pregnancy. When I woke up this morning, my boobs didn't hurt at all. I was totally freaked out all day that I was losing the baby. After working so hard to get pregnant, I'm terrified of something going wrong. I'm hoping that I feel better once we see/hear a heartbeat.

No comments: