Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Quiet Week

Not much to report today. I'm still feeling really good. I even felt up to working out for a bit yesterday. I think it helped me get a really good night's sleep last night. I'm going to try to keep it up a few times a week. I had really gotten out of the habbit since my surgery in December.

My first appointment at the hospital on post is scheduled for February 23rd. I'm going to try to sweet talk my way into an early ultrasound, but I don't know if it will happen. If we could get one, that would make telling our families (hopefully in March) a lot more fun. I'm going to plead fear of twins! It's not that far fetched...there are several sets of twins in Pat's family, and I was taking fertility meds at the time we conceived. I figure the worst they can do it tell us no.

No comments: