Wednesday, July 1, 2009

A Little Bit of Everything

Things have been a bit crazy at the Vogt household lately, so I figured I'd just throw it all into one post. First and foremost, Blasto is doing great! She's measuring right where she should be and I'm feeling her kick every day. Pat has even been able to feel her a couple of times. People keep asking if I'm showing much yet, so I guess it's time for a belly photo. This is me at 25 weeks. We're also getting ready for our impending move even though Pat doesn't have orders yet. We were told on Monday that we're confirmed for a specific post, but I don't want to share what it is until we see it on some paper work. We've been told that we should get that by Friday, but we've heard that before. The house actually went on the market today, so Pat and I have been cleaning like crazy and making some small repairs around the house. We still have a few things to do, but overall the house looks great! I'm really going to miss this house, even if we have to deal with prehistoric insects now and then.
I realized that I never posted any pictures from our trip to Jamaica, so I'm throwing in some of those as well. We had such a nice time. It was just a really relaxing week. We spent most of our time floating in lazy river or playing in the ocean. Blasto was so calm the whole week. I think being in the water put her to sleep most of the time!
That's it for now. Hopefully we'll have some more news on Friday!

No comments: