Tuesday, July 21, 2009

28 Week Appointment

I had my 28 week appointment on Monday, and everything is still looking good. Blasto is moving around like crazy, and her heart rate and measurements were all good. I'll have one more appointment at the hospital here before we move to Ft. Lewis. They want to see me right before we leave just to make sure everything is still ok. Also, it could take a little while to ge an appointment at the hospital at Lewis, so it will be nice to have one last check before we leave. I got my doctor's permission to fly in a couple weeks. We'll be going to Poughkeepsie, NY for the wedding of one of Pat's friends. I think Pat might even end up being a groomsman. I think it will be fun to see him all decked out in a tux! It will be a little crazy making the trip in the middle of trying to move, but I'm sure Pat will do a good job of keeping me sane. He's been getting a lot of practice these last few weeks!

1 comment:

The Tooles said...

Glad everything still looks good with "blastette." We're back from vacation, so we'll be in touch soon.