Friday, October 9, 2009

Introducing Samantha Marie Vogt!

Samantha was born at 8:04 AM on October 7th. She weighed in at 7 lb 13 oz and was 20 inches long. Her entire birth took less than 6 hours. I was worried that we weren't going to get to the birth center in time! Pat got us there safely, and now we're all at home doing well.

We don't have a ton of pictures yet, but I wanted to post a couple. We'll work on getting some more up here over the next few days as we (hopefully!) settle into a routine.

The first three were taken at the birth center right before we headed home. The last one is from today.




4 comments:

Katie V. said...

beautiful little baby!

so who officially won the baby pool?

Kurt Pankau said...

Congrats, sis. She's adorable.

Liz said...

Great Aunt Vicky (Pat's Aunt) was the official winner.

The Tooles said...

I'm SOOOO excited for you! I was going to call Saturday when I saw your blog, but Justin told me it would be "inappropriate." Then he analyzed the baby pool results for 20 minutes...seriously! Hope all is going well. Miss ya'll=)